Hi, is the game playable with only one player, against AI?
Super Fun Soccer
A downloadable game for Windows
Super Fun Soccer is a plain local multiplayer soccer game. There is no out, no free kick, no offside. Hell, there is not even a referee.
"Super Fun Soccer is like Rocket League with humans."
- made up game critic quote
Super Fun Soccer is for 1-6 players.
Pick your favorite team from 35 nations (all EURO 2016 nations + more included)
Battle with or against your friends, disgrace your opponents and fight for the highest team score.
Make sure to provide enough gamepads for everyone because this is the game even your grandma won't stop playing.
You can download the current version (1.4.4) below.
Important note: Each player requires a seperate gamepad (any decent windows compatible gamepad should work). Other input devices (e.g. keyboard, mouse) are currently not supported. If you run into problems with your gamepads, please read the included readme file.
dev contact: @roschinken
Changelog for v.1.4.4:
- Team Abilities
- Each nationality now has one bonus and one malus (e.g. speed, shoot power, tackle power, endurance...)
- New Match Settings
- AI kicker behavior: simple/advanced
- overtime and/or golden goal if the score is tied
- match time limit
- overtime time limit
- Some major parts of the GUI have been restructured in order to improve usability
- Kicker switch heuristic has been improved (switching the kicker should now feel more intuitive)
- new tackle particles
- new shoot particles
|Published||May 19, 2016|
|Tags||Controller, Co-op, football, gamepad, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, soccer, Team-Based|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 6|
Click download now to get access to the following files: